The hours are 15 hours per fortnight, at a rate of $22.47 per hour = $337.05 per fortnight. The actual days/times to be worked will be negotiated between the successful applicant and the incumbent Station Manager, and, as always, we do say that this position is busy, the incumbent(s) often work more than their paid hours, so applicants should be prepared to volunteer to do a bit extra.
This is an administrative position, with some management of volunteers involved. We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing people
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Good organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience liaising with communities and other stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve
It would be desirable, but not essential, to have:
- Knowledge of the community broadcasting sector, and
- Knowledge of presenting skills
If you feel that this position may be of interest, please send an expression of interest (with a short resume) to:
The Secretary, Alpine Radio – email email@example.com, or by letter to The Secretary, Alpine Radio, Box 331, Mount Beauty 3699.
Applications close on Friday 29th March 2019
For more information please call Alpine Radio between 9.30am and 1.30pm weekdays, phone 03 5754 4554.