'ROCKTOBER' POSTer COMPETITION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRy
- The competition is open to all ages.
- Prizes are vouchers for use at and donated by businesses in Tawonga South and Tawonga.
- For the categories for those under 18 years, an adult parent or guardian must enter the competition on behalf of the participant. By entering the competition, the adult parent or guardian (as applicable) agrees to the conditions of entry of the competition and gives permission for their child to participate in the competition. The adult parent or guardian also authorises Alpine Radio to display the participant’s entry in the competition, and to use, reproduce and publish the entry at any time for publicity and marketing purposes through internal and external publications of Alpine Radio and any medium, for example radio, newspaper or internet.
- Entries must be either A3 or A4.
- Artwork can be created on computer or hand painted or hand drawn.
- Poster must mention the words ‘ROCKTOBER’ and ‘Alpine Radio’ somewhere, for example ‘It’s ROCKTOBER' on Alpine Radio’.
- The competition commences Saturday 3 October 2020 and closes at 2pm, Friday 16 October 2020.
- There will be one prize offered for each winner in the following 3 categories:
- Children up to 12 years ($50 voucher from Tawonga South Newsagency and Post Office.
- Teens 13 to 17 years ($50 voucher from Swiss and Chips, Tawonga South).
- Adults 18 and over (voucher for two takeaway dinners from Roi’s Restaurant, Tawonga.
- The winners will be announced on Alpine Radio's Brunch with Fay program on Wednesday 21 October 2020.
- Entries can be submitted to the following addresses:
- By post: Alpine Radio Marketing Manager, PO Box 331, Mount Beauty, Vic 3699
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person (between 12.00 and 2pm weekdays): Alpine Radio, located behind the Visitor Information precinct, next to AGL, Kiewa Valley Highway, Mount Beauty, Vic.
- A completed official entry form must be received with the entry, available here.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- The poster must be the entrant’s sole original work.
- Each entrant agrees to Alpine Radio using their name and image in promotional material and consents to their work being displayed at Alpine Radio and/or on the Alpine Radio website and Facebook page and anywhere else we think appropriate.
- All posters will be displayed in the window at Tawonga South Newsagency and Post Office (not necessarily all at the same time).
- Winners will have the opportunity to be interviewed on air but this is not mandatory.
- The judges’ decision is final.
COMPETITION ENTRY FORM - Click here